Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creating a Business Plan

I’m glad to be home from The Netherlands.  Heineken is definitely king in The Netherlands and served everywhere in The Hague.  While I was there, I noticed the second most available beer was Palm which is brewed in Belgium and is a pale ale.  Hmmm….  Perhaps the Dutch can use an introduction to an North American style IPA.

We are plugging along on our business plan.  The beverage industry is quite larger than I thought and beer is a huge player in the market.  Louisiana ranks 11th in beer consumption but 47th in breweries per capita.  I think it’s time for a change.

 

While I was gone, we received a quote for our brewery from Allied Beverage Tanks, Inc.  While Mark and his nephew are brewing a batch of IPA, I’m in the office trying to understand the ins and outs of this very detailed quote.

 

More to come.

Cheer for now,

Karen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment